Hosting Birthday Parties for children or adults is easy. Choose items starting at $10 plus GST, if you have a group of 6 or more you will receive a 10% discount. All groups receive a ceramic piece, a birthday tile, instruction, supplies, glazing and firing. We will reserve 2 hours and 15 minutes for each party! During your reservation you will have time to Paint, serve your own birthday cake, snacks open birthday gifts and socialize. After everyone is done we will clean up glaze and fire each piece and return them in a Birthday Gift Bag with a small token. Please reserve enough seats for all adults and children that will be present at the party. Maximum 12 people, please. If you require a booking of more then 12 people we would be happy to make you a private booking. We now offer Birthday Balloons (helium 1 foil and 4 latex) for a small fee of $10.00 for a bundle of 5! Call to Reserve today.
Paint it up Pottery Studio provides the perfect, hassle-free way to have a party…..any party. Our Studio can seat 35 people. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and food. Group pricing is priced per piece (ceramic piece) . We offer 10% off bisque prices on groups of 10 or more. $50.00 deposit is required for bookings after regular store hours. Deposit refundable if cancellation is made 24 hours prior to scheduled booking.
We set it up and clean it up! Your guests will have a wonderfully unique experience, great memories, and a creative party favor….their own original work of art.
ALL PARTY PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- Ceramic pieces
- Paint brushes, inspiration and all the tools required to achieve them
- Glazing and firing of pieces
- Staff assistance and instruction
- A table for food and gifts
- A customized memorial tile
Some hosting party groups ideas:
- Paint personalized gifts for bridal showers that the bride will treasure forever.
- Welcome the mom-to-be and new baby with your hand painted gifts that say “love” from the heart, at your baby shower.
- Hobby club groups/ Church groups – gather, paint, and enjoy each other’s company in a family atmosphere.
- Office parties/ Team building – bring your team for a creative session, painting mugs for each other.
- Boy and Girl Scouts – organize your troop into teams and paint pieces for each other or for fund raising events. It’s fun and educational, too.